Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 3 Results

Yes, one more workout done! I ran today after only getting 6 and a half hours of sleep last night, and doing my best not to take a nap (naps kill me). I eventally went out on a run and ran a 6:08.5. This was not a surprise to me, due to such a great improvement from week 1 to week 2. The other thing that is concerning me is the sandiness of the road. Each week, there is more and more sand on that road. That will probably show on both my time chart and my muscular improvement. Although they will probably be taking opposite directions in the short- term plan, they will ultimately help me much.

Goal: To run a 6:05 or faster.
Goal 2: To consume 60g of carbohydrates and 20g of protein 30 minutes or sooner after my workout.

I will run tomorrow as a week 3 run because I do not have school. I also may not have time to run, due to to a football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment